Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Delta Snow Goose Quilt Show and Classes 2024

Snow Goose Quilt Show and Classes 2024

Registration NOW OPEN 
Select tab for REGISTRATION FORM

Feb. 22-24, 2024
Millard Country Fair Building A
187 Manzanita Ave, Delta, UT.

Piece In The Valley Quilt Guild is proud to host its annual quilt workshops/A quilt retreat.


This Year Guests are...


Brenda Bailey and Bonnie Folkner 

of 

Pie Plate Patterns 

and 

Kalynn Fail.



Brenda Bailey & Bonnie Folkner


Brenda Bailey & Bonnie Folkner make up Pie Plate Patterns.  They are a mother / daughter design team specializing in quilt designs and kits using pre-cut fabrics.  They LOVE all things quilty and hope that you will find some inspiration.  See website pieplatepatterns.com


Kalynn Fail

"I love all things sewing! I am called the bag lady for a reason, bags are so much fun to make, I have a pretty extensive collection. But my real passion would be quilts! I am a piecer, a quilter, a long-armer, a quilt teacher and I guess I would have to include a fabric collector. I am pretty sure that I will not live long enough to use up my fabric stash. Quilting is my happy place. I love the challenge of creating something beautiful as well as useful. You can find me on Instagram at @createdbykalynn"

Hi! I’m Kalynn Fail, I currently live in Castle Dale, Utah. I love all things sewing!
I am called the bag lady for a reason; bags are so much fun to make, I have a pretty extensive collection.
But my real passion would be quilts! I am a piecer, a quilter, a longarmer, a quilt teacher and I guess I
would have to include a fabric collector. I am pretty sure I will not live long enough to use up my fabric
stash. Quilting is my happy place.
I love the challenge of creating something beautiful as well as useful.
You can find me on Instagram at @createdbykalynn
I started sewing when I was about 10, my first Jr. High Home Ec. Project was a plaid wool suit. I made
the western suits I wore for High School Rodeo queen competitions, dresses, jeans; I would try just about
anything once. I even made my wedding dress; my daughter’s wedding dress and most of the blessing
dresses and tuxes for my grandchildren.
I married the love of my life and best friend 44 years ago; he is my biggest supporter and fan. We have
three amazing children and eleven beautiful grandchildren, with our first great-grandchild due to arrive
April 2024. I see another quilt ha

You can learn more about classes and events here on this blog.  Click on each tab (classes, supply list for classes, Quilters Night Out, Quilters Basket etc.) 

Make sure you join us for the Quilter's Night Out on Friday, February 23rd @ 6pm for Trunk show by Brenda Bailey and Bonnie Folkner of Pie Plate Patterns and Kalynn Fail "the bag lady."  Plus demos, door prizes, and mini-classes of the demo items. 

And please pop in for our Annual Quilt Show to view 50 plus quilts on display by local quilters. Hours: Friday, February 23th 9am-5pm & Saturday, February 24th 9am-330pm


Would you like to display one or more of your quilts in the quilt show?

We welcome you to enter your quilts. Bring your quilt on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 4pm to Millard County Fair Building  187 Manzanita Drive in Delta, Utah OR you may take your quilt to Mom's Crafts and Fabrics in Delta before Wednesday, February 21 at 3pm. Mom's Crafts is open Monday-Saturday 10 am-6pm.

For each quilt you enter, you will need to fill out a tag provided at Fair Building or Mom's Crafts. The following is requested on each quilt: your name, name of quilt design, who quilted your top, measurement (inches x inches) Please pre-measure your quilt. 

Awards of the Quilt Show will be announced Sat. Feb. 24th at 345pm

Note: Pick up of quilts is at 4PM on Saturday, February 25 at Millard County Fair Building A 187 Manzanita Ave Delta Utah. Quilts that are not picked up from the Fair Building will be taken to Mom's Crafts for later pick-up.

Would you like to purchase food at this event? 

A Food truck will be out in the parking lot during lunch time 11am-1pm Friday and Saturday. A different one each day.


Thinking of staying overnight in Delta to catch all the Festivities of the Snow Goose Festival ?

Due to construction with Intermountain Power Plant the local hotel and motel rooms are often booked out.  You may have luck if you make your reservations ASAP.